Monday, March 9, 2009

Whatever you do to us, you do to Him.



Matthew 25:40
The king will answer them, 'I tell you with certainty, since you did it for one of the least important of these brothers of mine, you did it for me.'

ANTI-CHRIST US STATE LEVEL

ANTI-CHRIST CANADA
ANTI-CHRIST UK

The physical world hates Christ, so it manifests it's hate physically by attacking the physical body of Christ. That these attacks are directed uniquely against the Roman Catholic Church is some of the best evidence that the Holy Roman Church is none other than the true body of Christ.

John 15:18-24
If the world hates you, you should realize that it hated me before you. If you belonged to the world, the world would love you as one of its own. But because you do not belong to the world and I have chosen you out of it, the world hates you.

Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they kept my word, they will also keep yours. They will do all these things to you on account of my name, because they do not know the one who sent me.

If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not have any sin. But now they have no excuse for their sin. The person who hates me also hates my Father. If I had not done among them the works that no one else did, they would not have any sin. But now they have seen and hated both me and my Father.

Do NOT render to Caesar what does NOT belong to Caesar.

No comments: