Wednesday, January 6, 2010

No Rest

1968: Humane Vitae

Psalm 95:10-11
Forty years I loathed that generation; I said: "This people's heart goes astray; they do not know my ways." Therefore I swore in my anger: "They shall never enter my rest."

40 years pass ...

Revelation 9:21
Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.

Jeremiah 15:6
You have disowned me, says the LORD, turned your back upon me; And so I stretched out my hand to destroy you, I was weary of sparing you.

Matthew 27:20-21
The chief priests and the elders persuaded the crowds to ask for Barabbas but to destroy Jesus. The governor said to them in reply, "Which of the two do you want me to release to you?" They answered, "Barabbas!"

Exodus 32:1
"...Come, make us a god who will be our leader;..."

2008: Lib-left/DNC/Obamist total control of all 3 government branches and the courts.

"The God he cherished became an unperson to the Marxist left."
http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/01/our_second_civil_war.html

"We've gone from providing jobs in profit-making private industry to providing jobs in profit-eating government work."
http://www.businessinsider.com/chart-of-the-day-goods-producing-wrokers-vs-government-payroll-2010-1

"... right to have an abortion super center that targets the minority community,” Engle said. He says Planned Parenthood actively markets ..."
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/59334

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Matthew 27:20-21
The chief priests and the elders persuaded the crowds to ask for Barabbas but to destroy Jesus. The governor said to them in reply, "Which of the two do you want me to release to you?" They answered, "Barabbas!"

Matthew 27:17 (according to the original rendering) "Jesus Barabbas"... Barabbas is not a name (anymore so than is "Christ"), -it is what He [Jesus] was called, -an Aramaic appellation, the meaning of which is: Bar = Son + Abba = Father (as in 'the Father of us all' or, 'God', if you will). Therefore, the above Post should be read as: "...the crowd asked for the 'Son of God' but to destroy 'the descendant of David and Jewish messiah'.