Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Live and Let Die

Psalm 1:1-2
Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night.

Psalm 16:4
... nor take up their names on my lips.

Proverbs 14:7
Stay away from a foolish man, for you will not find knowledge on his lips.

Proverbs 22:24-25
Do not make friends with a hot-tempered man, do not associate with one easily angered,or you may learn his ways and get yourself ensnared.

Proverbs 27:22
Though you grind a fool in a mortar, grinding him like grain with a pestle, you will not remove his folly from him.

Matthew 7:6
Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces.

Matthew 8:22
But Jesus told him, "Follow me, and let the dead bury their own dead."

Luke 10:16
“He who listens to you listens to me; he who rejects you rejects me; but he who rejects me rejects him who sent me.”

Mark 12:17
Then Jesus said to them, "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's." And they were amazed at him.

John 6:44
"No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him, and I will raise him up at the last day.

1 Corinthians 15:33
Do not be misled: "Bad company corrupts good character."

2 Corinthians 6:17
"Therefore come out from them and be separate, says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you."

Revelation 22:11
Let him who does wrong continue to do wrong; let him who is vile continue to be vile; let him who does right continue to do right; and let him who is holy continue to be holy.”

No comments: